Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast

Thread: Website Creator?

Default Website Creator?

Does anyone know of any sites where you can create your own website for free???

Been wanting to do one for a while but never got round to it.

Sorry no mate ... I do all my own websites and host them myself ... stopped using website creators in 1997 with GeoCities.

I recommend you Google it ... you will probably get a better response.

There's plenty out there just google free web hosting and look for one with a website builder.

Try WEBS there free and easy to use, its what i used to build DarkSpartanGames

Hope it helps

I'm after the same thing Kydas as I can't find a webdesigner to do a proper site for me! I've been offered webspace but have noone to actually make the site nice and pretty for me! If you can do the latter I may be able to split the webspace I've been offered in exchange for your services!

In all honesty Munty i haven't had any experience with webdesigning, was looking to get some experience by doing one. If you are using your site for something serious i would recommend using someone with the experience.

That's what I'm looking for but so far noone's been forthcoming! It's a real bummer as I don't want to go any further with the project without a website

There are allot of drag and drop programs that can be downloaded and used to create websites. I created a site using note pad and full HTML codeing was allot of hard work. You gan create web pages through MS word as far as i know it is still supported. It all depends on what you want to be able to do on the site.

Well if there's something simple out there that I can manage with a handful of graphics and the information I need to drop into place then thats great. All I really need is a more comprehensive site for the project, a homepage basically. With some crew info, more in-depth project details, screenshots, interviews, news and most importantly somewhere to store and download files from. The back end can be ugly as sin as it should be private for the sake of files and such but the rest needs to be glossy and impressive enough to be taken seriously. That's why I'm not getting started here until I have the site the way I want it!

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalSkye View Post
    Try WEBS there free and easy to use, its what i used to build DarkSpartanGames

Hope it helps
    Nice plug dude LOL very seemless