Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213

Thread: The "I'm A New Student" FAQ

No worries, it's worked now! It worked when I changed my password.

Thank you anyway!

Hi everyone. I just started the developer course and I have a question about the TMA1. So for the TMA1 all I have to do it's to learn Game Maker book? I mean the TMA1 it's all about the Game Maker or I have to get some other coursework by post?

Quote Originally Posted by MrDevo View Post
    Hi everyone. I just started the developer course and I have a question about the TMA1. So for the TMA1 all I have to do it's to learn Game Maker book? I mean the TMA1 it's all about the Game Maker or I have to get some other coursework by post?
    For each of the sections there are the examples which you complete yourself and are not marked along with SMA's which just are for you to make sure you remember things you have read. The TMAs are the only assessed sections until the end of Section 1 where you will be given a multiple choice exam (basically a longer TMA). At the end of Section 2 you will have another exam and the coursework will start then.

I hope that clears things up for you
    ----------------- Veni Vidi Vici -----------------

Unofficial T2G IRC Channel - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=Train2Game - Come join the fun