Thread: [Blog] Portal 2 to be PS Move compatible.

Default [Blog] Portal 2 to be PS Move compatible.

Portal 2 is going to be PlayStation Move compatible. The news was revealed by Valve in an interview you can read about here on the Train2Game blog.

Do you think being PlayStation Move compatible is good for Portal? Will this innovation encourage you to buy the PlayStation 3 version? What other games would you like to see Move innovations in? And do you want to develop for motion controls in future?

As usual, you can leave your comments on the Train2Game blog, or here on the Train2Game forum. Alternatively you can let us know your thoughts via the Train2Game Facebook page, or the Train2Game Twitter account.

I don't think this is the deciding factor in buying the ps3 version, the fact the ps3 version come with cloud saving AND allows you a PC copy at no extra charge, with coud saving working between the 2 seem far more compelling reasons.
    I don't own a ps3 and my laptop isn't up to spec, I don't think I can be assed to buy a half arsed 360 version, when valve keep telling us how it's not as good, yet is likely to cost the same.
    Come speak to us on the Unofficial T2G IRC channel