Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Over 120 free textures for T2G students. (And more to come)

I need to add some more, its been a while, I have tons of new stuff I will upload asap/

Sweet thank you very much my friend much appreciated

nice textures they all look great.

im wondering. do you have a texture of carved stone (similar to stonehenge) but with like dark green moss growing over parts of it? im in the makings of a scene for this project and i need this sort of texture for a temple. do you have one? if not its ok but i thought id ask

Probably but I don’t do “customs” I am way too busy.. Google is your friend
    Try ‘seamless stone” in Google.

ah thats ok ive been looking through google for a month now typing in anything and i cant find what i need. so i just wondered if you had anything similar thats all.

Mossy Stone.jpg

Mossy Stone_NRM.jpg

Felt a bit mean spirited so here you are, created just for you - tiles on both axis - Hope I got the effect you were aiming for.

yeh they are great. thank you so much

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    ah thats ok ive been looking through google for a month now typing in anything and i cant find what i need. so i just wondered if you had anything similar thats all.
    http://www.cgtextures.com/

yeh ive used that site for a while now and it has some good textures just not the right kind that i wanted for this.

how do you create your own textures? i know you can use digital photos and other thing like that but how can you make your own custome textures? and how can you make heightmaps aswell?

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    yeh ive used that site for a while now and it has some good textures just not the right kind that i wanted for this.

how do you create your own textures? i know you can use digital photos and other thing like that but how can you make your own custome textures? and how can you make heightmaps aswell?
    Easy way to do textures is to use CGtextures website and then http://www.crazybump.com/ to make normal maps. That way doesnt end with good results compared to the real way, which is to make a high poly model, and bake the normal map and slap it on a low poly model.