Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 60

Thread: Over 120 free textures for T2G students. (And more to come)

  1. #21

    Default

    We could change your forum ID...

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roseenglish View Post
    Is your sig your idea of "dabble in the 3D world"? cause if thats your idea of a "dabble" I want to kick you!
    I can only dream of creating something that cool..
    Thanks Liz, lol.

    That image in my Sig was the first actual scene I attempted (rather than individual models). I sort of had an idea of what I wanted to do. ie the smooth going round the shiny table. I then just looked up tutorials for what I wanted to do. I then thought about having a rug and looked into hair and fur, again through online tutorials. Took me months to do. Bit....by......bit.

    When I went back to it to put the Galep in I was shocked at how badly done it was. As in objects not named and massive waist of polys. Where I've learnt a bit more about tidy, efficient models it was funny looking back and seeing how i'd done it.

    My problem is I spend far too long when modeling, faffing about with the tiniest thing. Good fun though. I find it really relaxing and interesting at the same time and a welcome break from thinking about code.

  3. #23

    Default

    really?

    Could you? Would you? oh Thanks! "Liz" Is that OK? Just that? lol thanks!

  4. #24

    Default

    aahh to be multi talented!

    Is it not unusual to find someone with both abilities, Creative and IT/mathematics (?) No? I can't think of anything more boring than code... its problem solving isn't it.. I have a friend that does Website and all kinds of code and hes got a mathematical mind.. but he can't get his head around creating art for site templates..

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    171

    Default

    Thanks. grate looking and stunning. and thats just your pic lol wink wink.

    BUT thay are grate thanks.

    Thanks from Jack

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    171

    Default

    Thay are grate. so big and clear. I have not used them yet but I have saved them all for later.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epsom, still nowhere near Manchester
    Posts
    3,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothnshiny View Post
    My problem is I spend far too long when modeling, faffing about with the tiniest thing. Good fun though. I find it really relaxing and interesting at the same time and a welcome break from thinking about code.
    I know that feeling. I spend a lot of time farting about with lights and camera angles just for rendering a simple scene, model or image, but it's all good fun and experience.

    Also, just had to reply to Smooth one because the new additions to your sig there are awesome!!!!!! Honestly, I think they are great.

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bhmediamarty View Post
    I know that feeling. I spend a lot of time farting about with lights and camera angles just for rendering a simple scene, model or image, but it's all good fun and experience.

    Also, just had to reply to Smooth one because the new additions to your sig there are awesome!!!!!! Honestly, I think they are great.
    Cheers Marty

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roseenglish View Post
    really?

    Could you? Would you? oh Thanks! "Liz" Is that OK? Just that? lol thanks!
    I'll leave a PM with MattB he has the power to do that.

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MattB View Post
    Done!

    thanks much!

Similar Threads

  1. Texture Stock and User ready seamless textures 50% discount for T2G students
    By Liz in forum T2G Artist and Animator, General Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-15-2010, 10:41 PM
  2. Autodesk Releases 2011 Software Free for Students
    By whyte in forum T2G Students
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 05:30 PM
  3. [Tools] 7 free tools to help Train2Game students
    By GabeM in forum T2G, General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 03:39 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 02:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •