Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast

Thread: Over 120 free textures for T2G students. (And more to come)

We could change your forum ID...

Quote Originally Posted by roseenglish View Post
    Is your sig your idea of "dabble in the 3D world"? cause if thats your idea of a "dabble" I want to kick you!
    I can only dream of creating something that cool..
    Thanks Liz, lol.

That image in my Sig was the first actual scene I attempted (rather than individual models). I sort of had an idea of what I wanted to do. ie the smooth going round the shiny table. I then just looked up tutorials for what I wanted to do. I then thought about having a rug and looked into hair and fur, again through online tutorials. Took me months to do. Bit....by......bit.

When I went back to it to put the Galep in I was shocked at how badly done it was. As in objects not named and massive waist of polys. Where I've learnt a bit more about tidy, efficient models it was funny looking back and seeing how i'd done it.

My problem is I spend far too long when modeling, faffing about with the tiniest thing. Good fun though. I find it really relaxing and interesting at the same time and a welcome break from thinking about code.

really?

Could you? Would you? oh Thanks! "Liz" Is that OK? Just that? lol thanks!

aahh to be multi talented!

Is it not unusual to find someone with both abilities, Creative and IT/mathematics (?) No? I can't think of anything more boring than code... its problem solving isn't it.. I have a friend that does Website and all kinds of code and hes got a mathematical mind.. but he can't get his head around creating art for site templates..

Thanks. grate looking and stunning. and thats just your pic lol wink wink.

BUT thay are grate thanks.

Thanks from Jack

Thay are grate. so big and clear. I have not used them yet but I have saved them all for later.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothnshiny View Post
    My problem is I spend far too long when modeling, faffing about with the tiniest thing. Good fun though. I find it really relaxing and interesting at the same time and a welcome break from thinking about code.
    I know that feeling. I spend a lot of time farting about with lights and camera angles just for rendering a simple scene, model or image, but it's all good fun and experience.

Also, just had to reply to Smooth one because the new additions to your sig there are awesome!!!!!! Honestly, I think they are great.

Quote Originally Posted by bhmediamarty View Post
    I know that feeling. I spend a lot of time farting about with lights and camera angles just for rendering a simple scene, model or image, but it's all good fun and experience.

Also, just had to reply to Smooth one because the new additions to your sig there are awesome!!!!!! Honestly, I think they are great.
    Cheers Marty

Quote Originally Posted by roseenglish View Post
    really?

Could you? Would you? oh Thanks! "Liz" Is that OK? Just that? lol thanks!
    I'll leave a PM with MattB he has the power to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by MattB View Post
    Done!

thanks much!