Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast

Thread: Light The Skies (W.I.P) from creator Drop Dead Interactive

yeah, i'm just talking about a wireless with the usb charger lead.

I'll quite happily give it a go mr algorithm, if you think it'll be worth it.

Let me know and i'll pm you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothnshiny View Post
    yeah, i'm just talking about a wireless with the usb charger lead.

I'll quite happily give it a go mr algorithm, if you think it'll be worth it.

Let me know and i'll pm you sir.
    I don't think that works(certainly didn't when I tried), due to still using wireless connecton when plugged in, needs to be proper wired controller.

I'll test my wired one to see if it works. Does it need both sticks, if not I could use the sf fightpad
    Come speak to us on the Unofficial T2G IRC channel

oh, i didn't realise that the wireless were still working wirelessly when plugged in.

Seems i won't be able to help then after all. I would go and buy one but i'm so poor atm. Got my girlfriends, sons and dads birthday all in may, ouch. gonna be paying for it till christmas lol.

Sorry about that mr algo.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampire Duck View Post

It will work but you need drivers for it. My wired controller came with the drivers on a disc, I'd sign up but don't think my wired controller works (it doesn't on xbox anymore).
    You can't just use a charging wire and wireless controller, you can get wireless xbox controllers that come with a dongle to use with the pc

Anyway, you may be able to find the drivers for a wired pad online

edit: the drivers may be built in to vista or 7, I needed disk for xp, 4 years ago
    Anyone got any recommendations or links to a specific controller that really works? I'm fairly new to the whole concept of using a wired xbox controller with my PC so I'm bound to arse it up.

Quote Originally Posted by bhmediamarty View Post
    Anyone got any recommendations or links to a specific controller that really works? I'm fairly new to the whole concept of using a wired xbox controller with my PC so I'm bound to arse it up.
    I've got an airflow one, cost 5 from amazon, works fine but i don't like using it, tend to just stick to the keyboard keys, think xbox ones would be a bit pricier, but hang on you now have an xbox, didn't you get a wired one with that?

i think it's just a regular wired xbox controller. Just not a wireless one with the plug and play usb thingy plugged in as that still works wirelessly.

Edit. Ninja'd by a real ninja.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d.html...0BK4C80&sr=8-4
    This is a normal wired controller, but with drivers for xp, and costs no extra. 18.99

If you prefer wireless
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d.html...0H7FCB8&sr=8-2
    is a wireless xbox controller, but comes with a reciever for pc. 29.99
    Come speak to us on the Unofficial T2G IRC channel

Brilliant, just what I need. Now just need to find somewhere local that sells the bloomin things, I'm impatient and I need one NOW!!!!!!!

Anyhow, seeing as we've vaguely moved the thread slowly off topic, just thought I'd bring it back round by saying that the latest video for the game is a lot better now that you can actually see what's going on in the game, the earlier videos were somewhat blurry.

Can't wait to try it out for real.

Last edited by MyKitten'saNinja; 04-22-2010 at 11:47 PM. Reason: not sure how that URL went wrong, but it did.

I had to buy a wired XBOX controller just for the purposes of making games on the PC that used XBOX controls.

As MAttB said you can use non XBOX controllers but I definately know you cant use wireless ones with charge plug in as I tried with all four of my wireless controllers over both my XBOX consoles.

Now back to topic heres the latest vid from Light The Skies Light The Skies Demo 4