Thread: Almost finished my course, but course runs out on 3rd of december!!!

1. Default Almost finished my course, but course runs out on 3rd of december!!!

So I wrote to T2G to ask requesting a course extension. I've finished all the tma's and halfway through my first final city and guilds assignment. What I would like to know is I've seen many people write on the forum how they got an extension so why have I been turned down and if my course ends on the 3rd of December can I still do my finals with city and guilds??
    Over the past 3 YEAR life has had its ups and downs, this has taken a toll on my studies, I only have my three final city and guilds assignments to do. I just hope this doesn't take the chances of having my dream job away from me.

Please help guys, I've worked so hard to get this far and now I can see the end of the tunnel it's gonna be bricked up.

Thanks
    Fretter18

Last I heard it was a 200 fee for a year extension but they must have stopped doing that. You might be better asking on the new forum on student world as there are more people online there
    ----------------- Veni Vidi Vici -----------------

Unofficial T2G IRC Channel - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=Train2Game - Come join the fun

3. Default

Hey Fretter did you manage to get an extension? I'm running out of time on my course now just want to know what my chances are of getting an extension ?