Hi All,

Well there are no results this week as this challenge runs until Sunday 13th March. The challenge is to create a logo for Game Marmalade, so if you weren't able to join us last night you have until Sunday to create your entry. Judging will take place in Teamspeak on Sunday at 21.00 and whoever is in the channel gets a vote.

Also I will be in the Channel this evening between 19.00 to 21.00 for anyone who wants to pop in and see if any of your fellow students are also looking to form a team. (Connection details in my signature all links have been fixed).

One thing which did come up last night is that the initials GM (Game Marmalade) also stand for Game Maker, Games Master and there is a game engine out there called Marmalade, who use the tagline - made with Marmalade, so please be aware of other game related software, etc out there, as we don't want to step on any copyright toes.

So you have a couple of days to get your entry together and I'm really looking forward to seeing what people come up with.

Many thanks for your continued support with Marmalade.

Slinks.