View Poll Results: Out of interest - Which ticket(s) are you planning on if at all?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • 3 day super pass (Thurs-Sat)

1 100.00%
  • Thursday

0 0%
  • Friday

0 0%
  • Saturday

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: ** Event ** EGX Rezzed London 7-9th April 2016. Student meetup. All students welcome

Talking ** Event ** EGX Rezzed London 7-9th April 2016. Student meetup. All students welcome

Hi all.

I created this thread in the hope that if anyone is going to this event then maybe we can meetup with one another. In the past I have met up with a few other train2game students through threads like this on the forums. Now it's almost 2 months till the event I thought it's about time I made another thread in regards to whether any students would like to meet up for this event.

Whether your heading to this event by yourself out of fondness for the event. Or you might be going along with a friend already. If you would like to meet up with other train2game students then I would be happy to try and get anything like this taking place.

If you can leave a post here so others can see there is interest taking place as well as writing me a PM. I think skype would be a good way to sort out the finer details for this.

Looking forward to seeing this thread gain some appeal. I hope everyone is doing alright on their respective courses too.

Speak with a few of you soon .

RichardS

nb - https://www.egx.net/rezzed
    Last edited by RichardS; 02-09-2016 at 10:26 PM.
    Version 3 - On number 11 of 11 core modules. Currently on 'Advanced Animation and Visuals' module.

hello im intrested to going to this are u still going?

Quote Originally Posted by John3343 View Post
    hello im intrested to going to this are u still going?
    Hey John. I made this thread in the hope that any of us train2game students might like to meet up for this and just check out the event with company if anyone prefers. If anyone is interested liked mentioned above. Leave a post showing an interest and also PM me (your skype name too would be great in the PM). Then more precise details can be talked through in skype.

In my previous experience with trying to get a meetup for such events. A good bunch of people do get in touch with me with the aim to meet up.
    Version 3 - On number 11 of 11 core modules. Currently on 'Advanced Animation and Visuals' module.

Back in the day I created threads to get the masses of students to London for EGX. It was great for a few years, met lots of other students and went for meals on one of the four days. As most things, we all now have different things going on in life and the rise of social media helps to keep people in touch.

The course even had stands and workshops at the EXPO, seemed to have disappeared now.

Joined Train2game on 15th December 2009 and started the Art and Animation course on the 15th April 2010.

I will have to work on getting a skype room created for this very soon. Will prob have it up for the weekend. So will try and add everyone showing interest into this. Not long now is it, 1 month or so .

Just been working on getting the skype room created for us to all chat in. Btw - i have posted this same thread in the forum for version 3 of the course (this forum is for version 1+2 i believe) so might have some extra interest other than this forum just letting u know. There has been some interest there so with this forum and that one hopefully there can be a few of us attending in a months time. All t2g students ofc anyway.

Please leave a post or use the poll to show your interest. Im just now trying to get skype names so i can add them to the room i made. Less than a month to go! Can't wait .

edit1 - k, just tried communicating with ppl that have used the poll (been more active in the other forum the poll). Next week I hope to have some ppl in the skype room for a chat about rezzed thats taking place in a few weeks time. I hope to gain alot from the experience. Also, should be fun too. Bonus .

n.b. Please leave a post or use the poll if your at all interested. Be good to see a few people from t2g going.

Ok people. If anyone would like to meetup for this event over the 3 days. Please leave me your Skype name and I'll add you to a group I've made where we can talk specifics with meeting up. Hope to hear from some of you. Thank you.

There is a handful of people already in the chat room but a few more people would be most welcome.