Thread: Web Development / Mobile Application development work experience.

Default Web Development / Mobile Application development work experience.

Hi all,

While studying for the course I am also running my own business. While not directly relevant to a game project we currently have a project creating a new mobile application which is a social network for a niche demographic of people. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a live project from the ground up for any student and ideal for portfolio growth.
    We are looking to work with the right person to build an effective working relationship going forward where more projects may be made available. If the right person does not have all the skills below, then another might need to be sourced to accommodate so do not worry if you do not have all the relevant skills.

Brief requirements.

To oversee completion of several asset components of the application, working along side a talented lead web developer.

Required skills.

Experience designing UI/UX Interfaces using Bootstrap (or the desire to learn)
    Experience of JavaScript/jQuery (or the desire to learn)
    Experience of CSS3 (or the desire to learn)

Desirable skills.

Strong branding skills
    Strong web design skills
    Strong photoshop skills

Additional details

A negotiable budget has been set aside for the project, we don't expect anyone to work for free.
    Would ideally like the potential candidate to be centered around the GU17 / south east England to accommodate a face to face meeting. Methods of contact will primarily be through skype.

Contact
    Feel free to contact my email adam@workingtoolssoftware.co.uk or skype adam.david.ross@hotmail.com if interested / request more details. If interested please email with relevant skills / CV / portfolio / skypeID etc.

Thanks for reading! Hope to hear from you soon.
    Last edited by Imperial Entanglements; 07-08-2015 at 02:28 PM. Reason: additional contact info