Thread: looking for Developers who are at or passed version 2 section the 2 portfolio's

1. Default looking for Developers who are at or passed version 2 section the 2 portfolio's

Hi I'm looking for help from anyone who can. I feel I have been on this to long. I have completed project 1 and 2 parts of project 2 on the developer course version 2 . I'm looking for help on loading .txt files into my map and memory management advice. Hit me up PRETTY PLEASE

facebook: Bryan Coady
    Last edited by ssypher; 05-31-2015 at 09:27 PM.

hey there. there is a skype group for people on the developers course I created sometime ago. Will chat to u in skype soon hopefully .

I believe there is a mixture of ppl on version 3 and the previous one here but it is likely almost similar the stuff being covered in our courses. This skype group might be helpful anyway. Adding u now on skype.

lol - i see your in this group already. n1 . Pop in the skype group anytime Bryan with any coding queries u might be a podering. We're all in the same boat. Trying to get through this course.
    Last edited by RichardS; 06-04-2015 at 06:42 PM.
    Version 3 - On number 11 of 11 core modules. Currently on 'Advanced Animation and Visuals' module.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardS View Post
    hey there. there is a skype group for people on the developers course I created sometime ago. Will chat to u in skype soon hopefully .

I believe there is a mixture of ppl on version 3 and the previous one here but it is likely almost similar the stuff being covered in our courses. This skype group might be helpful anyway. Adding u now on skype.

lol - i see your in this group already. n1 . Pop in the skype group anytime Bryan with any coding queries u might be a podering. We're all in the same boat. Trying to get through this course.
    can you add me as well please? my skype is sorski_d. cheers