Thread: * Skype group * for keen students on the Developers course. Come join

Smile * Skype group * for keen students on the Developers course. Come join

Hello fellow aspiring coders,

We have formed a Skype group (awhile back now) that has a good bunch of students in already and would welcome anymore students that would like to have a place to chat course topics, subject problems, programming ponderings or just general gaming chat.

If this is of interest then PM me your Skype name and i'll add you to the group. If it's no trouble to, if u could leave a post to the thread also just saying your interested, if that is indeed the case. So this can give an indication to people looking at the thread how much interest it's actually receiving.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Train2Game Developers Skype group
    Version 3 - On number 11 of 11 core modules. Currently on 'Advanced Animation and Visuals' module.

Thought it was time for a bump

We are growing comfortably. We are steadily increasing to something like 50 developers in this skype group - made for students on the Developers course.

If you would like to join, everyone on the developers course is welcome. Talk course, course questions, gaming and general chatter. We find this skype group a good way with motivating each other also and with a focus on trying to get us all to the finish line, that we are all looking to achieve.

Just leave a post here showing your interest. If your skype name isn't on your profile page leave it in the post also. If you like you can also PM me (in addition to leaving a post on this thread).

Hope we can see more of you in the near future,

Train2Game Developers Skype group
    Version 3 - On number 11 of 11 core modules. Currently on 'Advanced Animation and Visuals' module.

3. Default

Hi, RichardS,

I'm very interested in this Skype Group. I could always use second opinion, which I could get faster (that waiting 3 days for a reply from tutors) and extra motivation always goes a long way

I have already PM'ed you.

Kati