Thread: Want To Meet New People

Default Want To Meet New People

I am relatively new to the T2G Developer Course and would just like to meet some new people in the same field as me, or even other fields. Would be great to work together maybe and help each other out, after all that's what this forum is all about. Anyone willing to chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaulay View Post
    I am relatively new to the T2G Developer Course and would just like to meet some new people in the same field as me, or even other fields. Would be great to work together maybe and help each other out, after all that's what this forum is all about. Anyone willing to chat.
    Hey, I'd be happy to chat about games & games development. Feel free to add me on Skype, my user name is Ethymoomin just say you're from T2G so I know who you are.

Part-time Indie game dev, part-time procrastination expert.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...s%20Ltd.&hl=en

3. Default

Hey dude, I'm on the designer course and I'm looking to meet some new folk to collaborate with on a unique RTS title. Currently testing mechanics to flesh out the full idea but making good headway so far. If you're interested add me on Skype, username is anthony.cosimini

4. Default

Hey dude I am doing the development course, just started section 2. If you want to chat about anything just add me on FB my name is Lewis Allstar Somerville. Trying to sort out my skype so would give you that later

Hello and big welcome to the course, hope your finding it as you expected so far, always interested in new peeps on the course to see what they want to end up as or if you need a kind of back up learner team, I have a website www,uigames.co.uk for people to chat on skype, e-mail in there fields or skillsets and interact with others, its a great way to network ad make friends whilst the no.1 priority is learning this course material and getting through it alone or better with people who will offer help.

Currently I have a CryENGINE3 free SDK and subscription to master level design and as I'm on the Art and Animation course, a keen look on importing and exporting models, maps with Photoshop and 3ds Max 2013, so always looking for fresh talent for weekend work as games started with programmers

Good luck and get in touch with me if you would like to.

Scott.

Is anyone here on version 3 of the course. PM please also. Thanks.
    Version 3 - On number 11 of 11 core modules. Currently on 'Advanced Animation and Visuals' module.

Welcome to t2g course I am a developer about to finish section 2 just doing the projects now good luck.