Thread: Snowmageddon

Default Snowmageddon

While the title may seem odd I would like to bring to your attention our second in progress prototype Snowmageddon which was our entry title when we entered the 7DFPS game jam last week.

We went from concept to prototype in just under a week, and are now busy working on the final version for general release.

As is usual with us the demo is available on our site

DEVILS INC STUDIOS - SNOWMAGEDDON

While the general concept is simple the art style even simpler it is a fun and quick paced game built using Unity 4.6.
    Nothing Worse Than Climbing The Ladder Of Success Only To Learn It's Leaning Against The Wrong Wall

== Devils Inc Studios ==

Maybe I Like That I'm Not Alright

We would like to point out that just before Christmas we did a release of the endless mode of this game on Kongregate. This keeps the game free to play for you guys and helps us as well.

Snowmageddon - Endless Wave

So play, comment rate it all helps and as always thank you for your continued support.
    Nothing Worse Than Climbing The Ladder Of Success Only To Learn It's Leaning Against The Wrong Wall

== Devils Inc Studios ==

Today marks a new milestone for us as v1.2 is released. The game remains free2play for you guys so feel free to check it. Alot of performance updates and GUI work in this release.

Our update notes are availble here

== Devils Inc Studios ==

It's been a long road but finally our final release is now available 1.4 of Star of Destiny

http://gamejolt.com/games/shooter/st...destiny/58872/

Available free to play! This was a fun project right up to the point you realise that the Greenlight community are hard to please or complete a**hol*s. Still we learnt alot with this one and it's good to get the final release out.

== Devils Inc Studios ==