Thread: first draft Pitch document :)

1. Talking first draft Pitch document :)

Hi all ill just completed my first draft of my pitch document and was hoping you guys would give me some feedback hopefully im heading in the correct direction lol LINK BELOW

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...4dP04wmSA/edit

Quote Originally Posted by cjlocky84 View Post
    Hi all ill just completed my first draft of my pitch document and was hoping you guys would give me some feedback hopefully im heading in the correct direction lol LINK BELOW

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...4dP04wmSA/edit
    Awesome sounds like a modern day Mario cart :P I like. Good Luck with it, sounds great

3. Default

Cheers dude glad u like it just gotta think of some features lol

Cheers dude glad u like it just gotta think of some features lol
    Well to start with, simplicity is the key here, you already mentioned that the main objective whilst racing and making it to the finish line will be to collect bottles of milk along the way, so building on that you could have little speed pads (meaning the arrows on the floor that once driven over give a short burst of crazy speed), pickups/powerups, the ability to fire weapons ?? change the sprite of the car on certain pickups, say one minute your a baby driving you cool box car and the next you whip over a (Randomly Generated) power up and wahey for 60 secs your now in a giant monster truck, add upgradable features to the cars acceloration, stability etc.., the ability to do this could be earned by coming 1st, 2nd and 3rd, presenting the player with "Game Currency" or "Skill Points", just some basic, standard ideas

5. Default

Ahhh cheers dude some cool ideas there I will try and maybe spice it up a little more as I was not thinking of racing as such it was against the clock to hot as many check points as possible before your time ran out but u have given me some cool ideas to take on board thanks bud
    Last edited by cjlocky84; 03-04-2014 at 03:14 PM.

Ahhh cheers dude some cool ideas there I will try and maybe spice it up a little more as I was not thinking of racing as such it was against the clock to hot as many check points as possible before your time ran out but u have given me some cool ideas to take on board thanks bud
    Your very welcome bro and good luck