Thread: newbie

1. Post newbie

Hi all my names cj and from Portsmouth I have just started on the app production course have also just submitted my first tma so fingers crossed lol anyways are there any others from around Portsmouth area that's on the app production course?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cjlocky84 View Post
    Hi all my names cj and from Portsmouth I have just started on the app production course have also just submitted my first tma so fingers crossed lol anyways are there any others from around Portsmouth area that's on the app production course?
    Hey cj, Welcome!

I spend a lot of time in Gosport, so just across the water, though I live in Cambridge.

I hope you enjoy the course (and learn a lot!) - if you need anything just give us a shout.

~TomM
    Student World Team
    http://www.train2game-online.com
    Existing students call 0845 272 8796 for support

3. Default

Thanks tom and I'm pretty sure there is gonna be a time I will need to give you a shout for help lol

Hey man

Welcome to the course and the forums! Haha as Tom says there are usually people about to help if you get stuck.. I should know I am normally one of them
    ----------------- Veni Vidi Vici -----------------

Unofficial T2G IRC Channel - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=Train2Game - Come join the fun

Hi there man. Welcome to the course. I also just started the dev course, submitted my first TMA in the same day i got the ID. Today I just the email that my TMA was marked and should be visible in the next few days, so fingers crossed
    As everyone said, people are very friendly here...so, see you around.

welcome to the forums bro and good luck on your course

7. Default

Thanks for the welcome guys its nice to no anyone is willing to help each other out what a nice forum this is. also just had my first tma results back and got 100% which im really chuffed about but the nest bit is a little daunting for myself hard to get my head around but im sure I will get there anyways cheers guys