Thread: Squash Game (lesson 8) help needed

Default Squash Game (lesson 8) help needed

Hi Guys,

I've gotten to the bit at the end of the second book where you need to create the squash game, I have run into an issue, when i import the existing Packages I downloaded from the Student vault it puts them into Packages called

src.com.train2game.Library;
    and
    src.com.train2game.DroidSquash;

the problem is that the original folders are called
    com.train2game.*;

so the folders dont match and eclipse says that the expected line was src.com.train2game.*;

do the question I have is how can I import the Packages with the origional names, so it dosent put src at the begining.

I suspect i forgot to tick a box somewhere, but if anyone else has had this problem could they share the solution, I will also contact my tutor and see if they can sort me out, once i have the problem I will put it up here so anyone else who gets stuck and sort it.Eclipse src Problem.jpg
    If you live near brighton and Like D&D, Warhammer, Magic the Gathering and all things Geek let me know, I have a large group of friends and we are always looking for new allies/competition.

Kudos if IDDQD and IDKFA bring back fond memory's

Ah ha, I have figured it out, when i was importing the file I was going to file System, then going to C:/data/train2game and from there I was expanind the windows to get to the subfolders i need, for some reason it takes the original folder you go to as the start of the package name, so as i was navigating from src it started the name from there (scr/com/train2game/Library), not too complicated when you get the hang of it, just very confusing untill i reached that part through trial and error.
    Last edited by Grimvoodoo; 12-11-2013 at 12:19 AM. Reason: Terrible Spelling
    If you live near brighton and Like D&D, Warhammer, Magic the Gathering and all things Geek let me know, I have a large group of friends and we are always looking for new allies/competition.

Kudos if IDDQD and IDKFA bring back fond memory's