Thread: Programmer needed for small projects...

Default Programmer needed for small projects...

Hi guys, if there's any developers out there interested in joining a small team working on a couple of mobile projects set for release, feel free to get in touch.

As for us, we are a small group of like minded designers/artists, who have numerous projects in the prototyping stages that require a developer to build for release. We aren't a massive studio, but we are dedicated to completing our work and building our portfolios in as many areas as we can.

These projects are currently all either 2d/2.5d and highly marketable and poised for app/android store release on completion, with a design ethos of quality over quantity, we are trying to keep the games simple, yet successful, with a target turn around of one game every two months. Like I said before, these projects are pretty much near completion in most aspects, other than the build, which is where the developer's expertise will no doubt come in.

If you are a programmer, and interested in getting involved, just give us a shout!

Quote Originally Posted by thedarkthelight View Post
    Hi guys, if there's any developers out there interested in joining a small team working on a couple of mobile projects set for release, feel free to get in touch.

As for us, we are a small group of like minded designers/artists, who have numerous projects in the prototyping stages that require a developer to build for release. We aren't a massive studio, but we are dedicated to completing our work and building our portfolios in as many areas as we can.

These projects are currently all either 2d/2.5d and highly marketable and poised for app/android store release on completion, with a design ethos of quality over quantity, we are trying to keep the games simple, yet successful, with a target turn around of one game every two months. Like I said before, these projects are pretty much near completion in most aspects, other than the build, which is where the developer's expertise will no doubt come in.

If you are a programmer, and interested in getting involved, just give us a shout!

What engine are you proposing to use for your projects, DarkLight? Would you be interested in a developer who has their own (commercial) engine which can export to a number of mobile formats?

It is variable depending upon the game we are working on, but who wouldn't be interested in someone with the skills to develop their own engine!?

Pm me with at least one simple example of any game you're planning on doing,
    I'm currently making my own game for iOS, but nearly done. But i would gladly help you guys if it's interesting enough and the ideas are not too complicated.
    Visit my blog site : Angler Fish Games
    Try out the first version of pixel fixor : link
    Then check out the update video that is coming soon to this game : link