Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Live Internet Training - 23.8.13

  1. Default Live Internet Training - 23.8.13

    Our technicians are trying to contact all students who have booked for the 2pm slot, but we're struggling. Where are you all? Please answer your phones, we need to get you into the classroom. If you are not already in the classroom and have not spoken to us so we can help you get into the classroom then please answer your phone when it rings
    Student World Team
    http://www.train2game-online.com
    Existing students call 0845 272 8796 for support

  2. Default

    We're 4 people missing from the 2pm session, if you are one of those 4 would you please connect to the Live Internet Training as quickly as possible, we will be starting at 2pm. If you are having any difficulty connecting please contact us by telephone.
    Student World Team
    http://www.train2game-online.com
    Existing students call 0845 272 8796 for support

  3. Default

    We've been trying to phone you. You have a webmail with instructions, we are attempting to phone you again now.
    Student World Team
    http://www.train2game-online.com
    Existing students call 0845 272 8796 for support

  4. Default

    I'm due to start the LIT for today at 3pm. It's just saying maximum concurrent user limit has been reached. Is the problem because the 2pm lot are still in there?

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McReaps View Post
    I'm due to start the LIT for today at 3pm. It's just saying maximum concurrent user limit has been reached. Is the problem because the 2pm lot are still in there?
    We're aware of it and are working on it, you should get a call from our team shortly!
    Student World Team
    http://www.train2game-online.com
    Existing students call 0845 272 8796 for support

  6. Default Live Internet Training 3pm

    Quote Originally Posted by StudentWorldTeam View Post
    We're aware of it and are working on it, you should get a call from our team shortly!
    Sorry, not sure your full name - we have put a message out in the class to see whether or not you are there, we don't have forum names in the classroom. Please let me know if your problem continues. Our technicians have tried phoning everyone but has not found anyone with this problem, so we can't identify whether or not your problem continues.
    Student World Team
    http://www.train2game-online.com
    Existing students call 0845 272 8796 for support

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StudentWorldTeam View Post
    Sorry, not sure your full name - we have put a message out in the class to see whether or not you are there, we don't have forum names in the classroom. Please let me know if your problem continues. Our technicians have tried phoning everyone but has not found anyone with this problem, so we can't identify whether or not your problem continues.
    All fixed, thanks Myra

  8. #8

    Default

    Thanks for the Live Training today, was very informative and I am looking forward to the practical session next week.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MUSTANG View Post
    Thanks for the Live Training today, was very informative and I am looking forward to the practical session next week.
    Great to have you aboard today, really glad you found it informative. Next Friday we're going to put that theory into practice. Look forward to seeing you in class next week.
    Student World Team
    http://www.train2game-online.com
    Existing students call 0845 272 8796 for support

  10. Default

    Today's sessions are now available for download.

    I look forward to seeing you all next week!

    ~TomM
    Student World Team
    http://www.train2game-online.com
    Existing students call 0845 272 8796 for support

Similar Threads

  1. Live Internet Training 02/08
    By Hunter_Harris in forum T2G Designer, General Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-02-2011, 09:49 PM
  2. 3ds Max live internet training.
    By ShotgunSquirrel in forum T2G Artist and Animator, General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 02:42 PM
  3. Live Internet Training..........
    By Dangerous Dave in forum T2G Artist and Animator, General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 08:18 PM
  4. Live Internet Training
    By DisputedLeader in forum T2G Developer, General Discussions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 10:36 PM
  5. LIT's (Live Internet Training)
    By kevy21 in forum T2G, General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 05:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •