Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920

Thread: Model Challenges 2012/13 - NEW and IMPROVED!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRvEZaOH420

Sorry video is a bit rubbish

Click Signature for my FB page

**** forgot all about this, been busy with other projects. Suppose I will have to bow out of this one. I will complete at some stage this week just so it part of my portfolio.

Really nice work CC, is the cage supposed to spine aswell? can imagine the strobing that thing would cause .

No worries Deathender Its pretty flexible seeing as the numbers are low feel free to post your work, I think deadlines are good and thanks for respecting that

So sorry I didn't participate in this month's challenge I have uv unwrapped my postbox, but didn't get to texture it in time! I will finish it eventually, but so caught up trying to sort my portfolio out. So tedious as I need to go through all my work done and make sure they are in the right folders! Hard work as I didn't save them at the right stages when I was doing them

Hopefully I will get up to speed soon, but I don't think I'll be able to do the March monthly challenge either

Thats okay, I understand its important to put your main studies first and this is really just for extra folio work and motivation Like I said, I am flexible, and feel free to post any updates you make regardless of the time frame, I will do my best to review it and mark it as always. I guess the pressure is now off

CheekyChase, I have you 76/100 for that one, Was very well modeled and textured and I am sure a challenge to produce the video. I hope it has helped in some way. Also, I might not be around so much in the forum these days as I too am working on my website, I work with 2 indie teams and I am also working full time, so my schedule its always very restricted for things, so dont be surprised if I miss the deadline or any posts now and then.

Hey Rob

Just want to apologise for not being in this challenge for over 2 months. Had alot going on lately, nothing bad though. Anyway, i know i'm out of the points running, thats fine. I will hopfully submit and catch up soon simply for joining in. Great work by the way guys.

Thanks Rob, I'm sure ill post up my wip on my work thread when I eventually get round to it! Even if I can't get in on the deadlines, it's great to have some structure and guidelines about what I can model. So I do hope to get all of them done in the future if possible!