Thread: TMA's taking longer?

Default TMA's taking longer?

Not really worth bothering the tutors with yet, but has anyone else noticed any TMA results taking longer to show up? I had the email saying it was marked 2 days ago but Studentworld hasn't updated with the mark. Also put another one in last night, got the recieved confirmation email this morning but again nothing on Studentworld to show it's there. Normally they are up there the same day as the email or the following day at the latest.
    I've got plenty to be getting on with so it's no biggy, just wondering if anyone else is affected.

Takes 3 days. I rarely have my mark showing up online the same day the email telling me it's been marked is received.

How it usually is for me:
    Submit TMA -> Receive (straight away) email/ notification it's been received by them (Note: Nothing shows in 'view my progress' at this point) -> The next day receive notification it has been marked (Note: message now appears in student world 'Received, being marked'.. but it's been marked already...................................) -> have to wait up to 3 days for it to appear in student world.
    Shh,Zombies
    ( V )( ;,,; )( V ) || Speak/ Type English ! || T2G Customer Services: 0845 272 8796

Sometimes I get it marked early and sometimes I get the email but it won't show up for a day or 2.

Kind of annoys me since I don't know if I can continue or not.

Once you get the email, I've found that you can submit another TMA before your mark is updated on Studentworld - the next part of your disk is unlocked if you passed.