Page 1 of 14 1 2345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Eurogamer Expo 2012

Default Official Eurogamer Expo 2012

Venue: Earls Court London
    Date: 27th-30th September 2012

Here I will once again start a thread and keep it updated with ticket news and what's on.

It was a big turn out from Train2Game Students for the second year, lets make it 100's in 2012.

Students attending Eurogamer 2012
    http://forum.train2game.com/showthre...amer-2012-!-!-!

Meet-ups/Events during Eurogamer
    http://forum.train2game.com/showthre...-Get-togethers

Eurogamer Expo 2012 What's on
    http://forum.train2game.com/showthre...307#post159307

Eurogamer Expo 2010 WHO IS WHO
    http://forum.train2game.com/showthre...012-WHO-IS-WHO

UPDATE:

Thanks to Darklights

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...po-2012-begins

It's that time of year again! With a mere two hundred and twenty four days to go until this year's Eurogamer Expo, it's time for us to start talking about what we're getting up to from 27th-30th September 2012 at London's Earls Court.
    Today we're announcing that Virgin Media has taken over the headline sponsorship of this year's Eurogamer Expo. Virgin Media will be helping to power the show, providing cheaper tickets to its customers and helping us deliver a bigger and better show than ever.

Will we do cosplay again? Of course!
    Tickets will go on sale from Thursday, 23rd February at www.eurogamerexpo.com and we'll have lots more information on what's going on in the weeks and months ahead. As with previous years there will be a range of options for people who want to attend for individual days, the weekend, etc, and for people who want to take advantage of VIP early access.
    In the meantime we can tell you that we'll have all the latest games for you to play, obviously, and we're working on our most impressive Developer Sessions line-up ever. We're going to have more space than ever, too, so we can comfortably welcome 50,000 people over four days.
    As with past shows, Eurogamer staff including myself, Ellie, Tom Champion, Wesley and tons of others will be running around filming things and getting kicked to pieces in whatever fighting games we can convince people to bring along.
    The Virgin Media tie-up should help bring the show to the attention of more gamers than ever before, making it easier for us to convince developers and publishers that it's a good idea for them to bring their unreleased (or even unannounced) games along for you to play.
    TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY FOUR. We can't wait. Hopefully see you then. Check us out on Facebook (where we've just uploaded some snazzy photos of last year's show) or follow us on Twitter for more.

Link For Tickets

http://www.eurogamer.net/expo/tickets
    Last edited by Rico3k; 07-26-2012 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Dates added thanks to kungfool, I also found those dates out yesterday, from reading mcv

Joined Train2game on 15th December 2009 and started the Art and Animation course on the 15th April 2010.

I thought i will add that it is still going to be at Earls Court and the dates are 27th September to 30th September.

And for those who volunteered at the event, you will be sent an email asking what day you want your free ticket for.It would most probably be when tickets go on sale or just before. If i find out i'll let you know

well after hearing about everybody enjoying the event, think i will do what i can to attend. 2012 is going to be one hell of a year for me, so many thing to get done.
    Big thanks to AndyRH for work on my logo (as seen on my avatar)

I'm going no mater what! I didn't go this year because I didn't have anyone to travel down with, I live up North and it's a bit far to travel alone. I watched a video about it and I felt sick that I missed it. I'm going next year alone or not.

I'm definitely going for the full week next time! Too much to see (and que for free things) and not enough time in one day.

wanted to go but never... to much drinking to afford the tickets + travel ect. will try for 2012
    Yeeeeeeah, useless space now

Quote Originally Posted by chickasskick View Post
    I'm definitely going for the full week next time! Too much to see (and que for free things) and not enough time in one day.
    so true my friend, me and my mates have said we will get a room for the weekend.. so we can make the most of it and see al lthe games in action

2012 bring it on, big tip by the tickets early its cheaper and buy a ticket for everyday of the event,
    I'm going no mater what! I didn't go this year because I didn't have anyone to travel down with, I live up North and it's a bit far to travel alone. I watched a video about it and I felt sick that I missed it. I'm going next year alone or not.
    , you'll be on your own on the first day after that you'll be saying 'yeah meet you here tomorrow'. Also a good advantage of going everyday is talking to people from different games genres and companies. Would like to meet more game designers at next euro gamer expo.

I'll definitely be going, been going ever since it started in 2008

I really enjoyed it last year so I can see myself going back this year.

Are they going to be able to beat the game line-up from 2011 though? That was impressive!
    PS3 gamer tag - harris_87 - Feel free to add me!