PDA

View Full Version : Sec1 prt C - female character

JaX
02-10-2011, 05:47 PM
so far i have managed to model the character and start on the unwrap uvw modifier. I have done the pants through the book and the vid from the LIT. as the pants are quite relatively straightforward using the book how has everyone got on with the rest of the character. I tried the point to point seam on the arm but the I get left with my seam and the uvw dialod box creates its own anyway. I tried unwrapping the arn but its quite difficult and the hands and face look nigh on impossible. anyone any advice, hints, tips please

CheekyChace
02-10-2011, 07:13 PM
honestly I gave up and only finished the pants, I need to go back to the beginning (trash can) and try to understand the Unwrap, I will be attempting to finish the concept girl when I fully understand what I'm doing :)

JaX
02-11-2011, 05:32 PM
anyone got any advice pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

Axcell Von Hunt
02-13-2011, 05:20 PM
Id love to help but alas, I cant, keep trying though! I tend to raid youtube for tutorials when I get stuck on things, might help?

XTStatic
02-15-2011, 09:02 PM
Yeah; I find searching youtube for modelling tutorials can provide a nice insight to all sorts of different things, such as new techniques etc.
Best to have a good look.

JaX
02-16-2011, 09:56 AM
been through you tube a lot lately. If anyones interested search for Gettutorial. These are very informative and there are lots of them for all disciplines of 3ds max. They help out a lot