PDA

View Full Version : Any CS. CS:S, TFC, TF2, DoD:S players about?

Mr Woody
05-24-2010, 05:24 PM
...CS: S, CS, TF2, TFC players about ? :D

add me on steam for some games

yoshikuni_ub3r

i aint really that good but be fun to play with some of you guys :D

Mr Woody
05-24-2010, 06:03 PM
i have played it on and off since it was in beta love it still play a bit of team fortress classic at times :D

scott28280
06-02-2010, 12:04 AM
i have never actually used steam before, though i have heard of it alot, i might actually check it out.

o troublesome o
06-02-2010, 12:18 AM
Just want to make sure i've got the right place as just downloaded it now http://store.steampowered.com/, never heard of it but would'nt mind playing some game's with you all

Vampire Duck
06-02-2010, 09:52 AM
I'd suggest renaming the thread as "any..." doesn't really suggest anything, I thought it might be "any potato jugglers?" or "anyone lend me 50p for a cuppa?"

Vampire Duck
06-02-2010, 10:00 AM
Done, going to actively encourage people to provide descriptive thread titles from now on...

yeah, I'm pretty sure a lot of people won't bother reading a thread if the title doesn't connect.

Exitalterego
06-02-2010, 10:10 AM
Hmm, we dont have a steam name thread, we do have an XLB and PSN thread. I might consider creating a thread that you can all reply to with your Steam names, I could then update the first post and keep then all in the same place. I could also do this for PSN and XBL too, let me know what you guys and gals think :)

Good idea! What about an Impulse thread as well?