PDA

View Full Version : Students set Xbox360 clantag as 'T2G' on Modern Warfare 2

Ephemeria
01-18-2010, 02:10 PM
Hey, just thought it would be cool if everyone who has Xbox Live and plays Modern Warfare 2 sets their clantag to T2G so that everyone can recognise a fellow student. Tell me what you think :cool:

Vampire Duck
01-18-2010, 02:48 PM
Do you mean by adding it to gamer tag? If so this costs 6.25. Or is there an in game option on MW2 to add a tag?

Ephemeria
01-18-2010, 03:32 PM
The one that costs is a gamertag, which there's prob no point coz I highly doubt everyone will pay just to have T2G in their gamertag. Clantag is something on your options for Call of Duty. I think it's a 4 letter thing

RocketmaN 05 88
01-27-2010, 03:00 PM
i'm keen keep an eye out

[T2G] RocketmaN 05 88

RocketmaN 05 88
01-29-2010, 04:45 PM
So i'm i the only person that added [T2G] as my clan tag?

Just Curious :ninja:

bhmediamarty
01-29-2010, 08:44 PM
Like the idea, sadly, in order to comply with the idea I'd have to get a copy of Modern Warfare 2 and probably would also be wise to get hold of an Xbox 360, but do agree on the whole T2G tags. :D

MyKitten'saNinja
01-30-2010, 02:48 PM
lol same here, but like the plan

Topodude
01-30-2010, 02:51 PM
But who on earth is playing MW2 when Mass Effect 2 is out and is so awesome

monkeymana
01-31-2010, 01:48 PM
i don't have MW2 yet, saving my money for FF13

tho i might do the tags for MW and WaW

Adambellew
01-31-2010, 03:09 PM
ill update my clan tag next time im on, add me. my gamertag is Bellew

Wabbit
01-31-2010, 03:50 PM
I would but im sure my current clan would make fun of me and it would be weird having 2 clan tags. Feel free to add me though my account name is ao6 Wabbit

Secura
01-31-2010, 09:14 PM
oO i've done this for Steam, as i dont play my Xbox :P but a good idea!

thomas
02-08-2010, 10:02 PM
Do you mean by adding it to gamer tag? If so this costs 6.25. Or is there an in game option on MW2 to add a tag?

hahahaha!

PSN clan tags are free! :smug:

Vampire Duck
02-08-2010, 10:35 PM
hahahaha!

PSN clan tags are free! :smug:

Is that in game, or a universal thing?

The bit that costs is changing your username. You can start a new one, but you would then lose your achievements. I am surprised they haven't integrated clan support into the friends list yet.

thomas
02-08-2010, 10:43 PM
Is that in game, or a universal thing?

The bit that costs is changing your username. You can start a new one, but you would then lose your achievements. I am surprised they haven't integrated clan support into the friends list yet.

not sure to be honest, im not sure PSN incorporates ids for specific games.

Once i saw a guy called MW2_genius and i thought, bloody hell he bought a PS3 just for this game!

Zero
02-09-2010, 08:46 AM
I will be doing this with my clan tag, but at the moment my 360 controller is on the fritz. Left analogue stick seems to have been off centered and i have taken it apart to try and repair myself, but to no avail has it worked.

So I have ordered another one, a wired one, because I also had problems with it constantly disconnecting, and before you ask it wasn't the batteries. Apparently, for the wireless controllers it is a common problem.

Ephemeria
02-10-2010, 09:12 PM
i'm keen keep an eye out

[T2G] RocketmaN 05 88

added you to xbox live, mine's Ephemeria

ill update my clan tag next time im on, add me. my gamertag is Bellew

I would but im sure my current clan would make fun of me and it would be weird having 2 clan tags. Feel free to add me though my account name is ao6 Wabbit

RocketmaN 05 88
06-17-2010, 12:17 PM
I've still to meet some with T2G as their clan tag... please don't tell me i'm the only person doing this?

Zero
06-17-2010, 02:24 PM
I have T2G as my clan tag for Modern Warfare 2. And haven't bumped into anyone else with this same tag.

DaemonFox
06-17-2010, 02:44 PM
I'd be up for doing this except, i only have Mw2 on the ps3 not my xbox 0:)

As many of you can guess, my gamertags similar to my forum name ;
DaemonFox - xbox
Daemon-FoxUk - psn

Though saying that Mw2 is getting abit repetitve already and i havent even prestiged once as i havent had it long, dont get me wrong its good fun... but somewhere along the line i lost sight of what i'm aiming for? i mean theres no real goal (like if you play a single player campaign) unless your aiming to have the No.1 spot for kills/score lol.

Jay Zaine
06-18-2010, 01:17 AM
Dont play MW2 much these days but I will sacrifice my [JAM] clan status for a bit of T2G patriotism :yay:

Topodude
06-18-2010, 01:31 AM
Well I just felt like a game of MW2 tonight... put it in... and well its hard to talk about it... but shes gone forever, damn video card fault.

Dave-O
06-19-2010, 11:02 PM
Well, I have put T2G as my MW2 clan tag... haven't seen anyone else on it though...? Oh and feel free to add me on XBL everyone, Gamertag in sig :)

Hatchetman45
07-03-2010, 03:28 AM
what it cost 6.95 for a clan tag sod that. im glad i got a ps3 clan tags are free all you X-box players must get paid too much lol. yes i use (T2G) hatchetman45 on my ps3 too

DaemonFox
07-03-2010, 11:07 AM
Its the In-game clan tag, i forget the sub-catagory i think it under the one where you change your killstreak abilities but theres one there to change your "clan" which just gives you the [pwn] at the front of your name - whilst playing online, not changing your actual Gamercard which cost's the 7

Hatchetman45
07-03-2010, 11:21 AM
What are the servers like on the X-box on MW2 i have been told you have to pay for your connection on the X-box

DaemonFox
07-03-2010, 12:30 PM
i personally havent got MW2 on my xbox i have it on the ps3 (or the gf does) seems pointless to buy for both consoles, as far as i'm aware to play any game online on xbox requires gold membership. i forget the prices but it works out to about 3.33per month so like 37 for 12months or something which isn't exactly great deal but you get all the features and i tend to find the community on XBL is generally better then Playstation.

Speaking of which PSN have recently just released a new "Premium" services for a cost, i'm not entirely sure what you get with it but that costs money

Dave-O
07-03-2010, 03:08 PM
What are the servers like on the X-box on MW2 i have been told you have to pay for your connection on the X-box

Well, yes you do have to pay for Xbox Live Gold membership, but I think it's worth it! :D (although I agree it could be cheaper).
To be honest, whenever I have tried, I've always connected really quickly and the majority of times the game runs smoothly. Unless the game picks a host which suddenly has a laggy connection or the host quits after having their ass kicked and not liking it :P
Erm... Does that answer your question? :)

Dave-O

Hatchetman45
07-05-2010, 08:39 PM
It does they do say you only get what you pay for. I think it is only a matter of time before PSN has a subscription fee.

DaemonFox
07-06-2010, 12:06 AM
It does they do say you only get what you pay for. I think it is only a matter of time before PSN has a subscription fee.

I do believe it was at e3 they mentioned it or an interview somewhere along the lines but the normal PSN service will remain free however they did state as mentioned above that they are releasing (now available) Premium service at a cost.
But whats free now will remain free from what i understood

Hatchetman45
07-06-2010, 11:55 AM
At the moment with the great whether we are haveing the Psn network is great the conection is fantastic but as the whether becomes poor the Psn network is not worth playing online the servers are a joke. Me and my next door neighbour have the same ps3 system and different internet providers and we both have the same problem during poor weather.another problem with the Psn network is during certain times you do end up in a lot of American servers through the day the Psn network is fine but on a night after 10 o clock you might as well not bother playing any game online. i will wait to find out how good the paid subscription servers are and if they are pretty good i probably will have to subscribe. sorry to bang on about it a bit but its something that drives me crazy poor servers

TywinLannister
07-07-2010, 09:18 AM
i'm all for this, gamertag is TywinLannister2, though i suck at FPS games :D

DRYZ3R
07-31-2010, 01:29 AM
Your right about joining American servers late at night, but I've never had a single issue regarding server connections. I'm a loyal ps3 and psn user and haven't had any issues.
When your in the main multiplayer screen in mw2, the one where you pick your game type and create a class etc, what does it say your connection type is? It should say "open". If not have a look at the psn forum and it tells you how you how to change your ps3 settings. I can't remember off the top of my head how to do it. My apologies if you've done all that already.

You'll find me on psn if you fancy joining forces sometime: DRYZ3R