PDA

View Full Version : DreamTime Interactive Recruitment

CrystalSkye
01-01-2010, 06:42 PM
Team name:
DreamTime Interactive

Project name:
Galoop
Although Im open to other new games to be created by other designers on the team.

Brief description:
Galoop has been in design for a little while now the GDD is pretty much compleated although there is always room for improvement.
Currently Mr. Algorithm is working on a XNA version of the game through Drop Dead Interactive, the game will be relased under the new DreamTime Interactive group.
I have an artist (friend of the wife) She will be doing some concept work for us although it is not digital art.
I also have Sleepless writing the music and sound effect for the game a sample of the music can be heard HERE (http://www.dreamtimeinteractive.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/GaloopTitleMusic_test_1.mp3)

Target aim:
All PC games made by DreamTime Interactive will be Freeware.
Games Made in XNA for Xbox Live Indie Market Place will be discussed at a later date.

Compensation:
DreamTime Interactive will not be paying for your services, anything you do For DreamTime Interactive will be displayed on the Games Credits as well as on our website.

Technology:
Target system is PC using Game Maker and other FREE Technologys avaliable so as a Designer or Developer you will never be out of pocket working with DreamTime Interactive.

Talent needed:
Sorry we are full at the moment

Team structure:
Currently the Team is new and I will be the lead Designer, but work will be rotated so any projects we work on are headed up by the Designer who wrote the intial GDD.

DreamTime Interactive (http://www.dreamtimeinteractive.co.uk/)

Contacts:
Contact me with any interest via this thread or PM

Previous Work by Team:
I have worked on Soul Wars as Lead Designer which was a massive task and wrote all the Back story for the game as well as the games story bible.
I was also Student of the month for September 2009.

Additional Info:
A bit of backstory for Galoop can be read on the website HERE (http://www.dreamtimeinteractive.co.uk/projects/galoop/)

Thanks for reading this far down and i hope you like the new website for DreamTime Interactive and Join the Team.

Kevin

KiwiKiwiChan
01-01-2010, 06:50 PM
It's looking pretty awesome so far~ -thumbs up-
I hope recruitment goes well.
I'm interested myself though, but i'm currently part of Another group. But who knows~

Good luck either way

CrystalSkye
01-01-2010, 08:36 PM
Thanks for the positive input and good luck in your current group.

CrystalSkye
01-02-2010, 10:41 AM
Neophen has Joined the Team as Developer :clap:
welcome to the team!

We are still recruiting

Hiijinx
01-04-2010, 02:05 PM
PM'ed you Crystal !

CrystalSkye
01-04-2010, 09:47 PM
Hiijinx has now joined the team as a designer :)

welcome to the team :clap:

The team for Galoop is pretty much compleate as i dont want a massive team

Pm me if anyone is interested but currently we have

Developers working on Galoop
Neophen
BhMediaMarty <--- helping out with graphics with huge thanks

Designers working on Galoop
Myself
Hiijinx

And

Sleepless working on the music and Sound effects

bhmediamarty
01-05-2010, 08:37 AM
Aha. The circle is now complete.

Thanks for the add. Now just need to knuckle down and get somewhere with the first project.

I'll have a chat with neo and see which direction he's heading with the initial dev and start pulling some graphics together.

CrystalSkye
01-07-2010, 10:23 AM
Yes the circle is now complete and we are moving closer to becoming organised to start work
(Thanks to Marty and all his help on the new Website) :clap:

And for everyone’s information the site is now located at

DreamTimeInteractive.co.uk (http://www.dreamtimeinteractive.co.uk/)

and is now located on Uk Servers so will load faster and be alot more reliable!

I have updated the above post

I’ll be messaging the team in the next day or so with all details!

CrystalSkye
01-07-2010, 11:09 AM
Thanks for the heads up Matt :doh:

and made changes

Ephemeria
01-15-2010, 04:25 AM
Hi, I'm interested in applying to write music for the project your currently involved with. I'm mainly a guitar player but I can compose for all instruments and have a very big selection of software to create any sort of soundtrack that requires to be composed. I can compose orchestral pieces easily enough etc. Feel free to get back to me if your interested in hearing more :) Mike

CrystalSkye
01-15-2010, 06:34 PM
Hi Ephemeria,
Have sent yopu a PM :)

Ephemeria
01-17-2010, 01:30 AM