PDA

View Full Version : Usebame - college number

mujin
12-29-2009, 08:31 PM
i got a letter to day from train to game with my pass and username but the username is not on the letter it says my username is my college number where do i find that

IndigoWhite
12-29-2009, 08:33 PM
Should be on the letter in the top right hand corner should be a combination of 2 letters then 7 or 8 numbers...or something like that.

Rico3k
12-29-2009, 10:57 PM
i got a letter to day from train to game with my pass and username but the username is not on the letter it says my username is my college number where do i find that

When did you sign up for the course, will give me an idea when mine will arrive lol.

novogeek
12-30-2009, 03:56 AM
Should be on the letter in the top right hand corner should be a combination of 2 letters then 7 or 8 numbers...or something like that.

Yep ... worse case scenario check the envelope it came in ... it is on the label that was addressed to you ... it is just missing one letter at the end.

Failing that ... phone Train2Game ... contrary to popular belief ... the people answering the phone don't bite.

MyKitten'saNinja
12-30-2009, 12:26 PM
Me thinks the people on the phone are on hols. College number is two letters followed by seven numbers followed by a letter definitely top right hand corner of your letter, had the same query when i started, hope that helps...:)