Bahero
11-18-2009, 09:31 PM
Team name:
The Elite

Project name:

Robobuddy - desktop game / MMO

Brief description:

Target aim:
robobuddy is to be a game that brings about new gameplay features towards the MMO genre.

Compensation:
The work you do for the projects will be good for your portfolio, you get hands on experiance working as part of a team in a company structure, you get credited for everything you do, the Elite can give you a referance and that we are ever growing.

at the point the Elite will start to make money, you may recieve part of that money based on how much work you have done for the Elite. (will be discussed with elite leads)

Technology:
The project i am researching for is website building and the design we have concluded will need advanced PHP coding skills and joomla unless you can think up a better requirement for the necessairy features.

Talent needed:
we are looking for website builders, who will be able to build a website that comes across as a social networking site aswell as a game host site, we are also including a economy system.

a good example of what we are persuing is http://www.gaiaonline.com/

Applicants are expected to:
know php and have some sort of example of your work.

when finished with the website you will be asked if you would like to progress to look after the website or join in with other parts of the project, so if your a designer or developer it wouldn't hurt to mention in your application as your assisstance within the project will be much needed.

Team structure:
Group Leaders;
Bahero - daniel poat
i am the lead designer of the robobuddy project and you will need to mention that you are interested in the web design role when contacting the eliteadmin of our group.

http://www.theelitecreations.co.uk

Contacts:
eliteadmin@theelitecreations.co.uk

Jason
12-05-2009, 09:59 PM
MMO is not a genre, MMO is (Massivly Multiplayer Online) a genre is like:
RPG (Role Playing Game)
FPS (First Person Shooter)
Family
Educational ect.... ect.... ect...

Rich
12-06-2009, 08:18 AM
I forgot about this post...

I could offer help in making the page 'template' for you (using XHTML and CSS, though normally easy enough to put into template enabled sites), but my PHP knowledge doesn't stretch as far as making a social networking site.

And no, I don't have anything really to show for my PHP skills, except the signature image script that I made and you can see the effect of that in my signature.

I think I'll make a post to offer others help with creating or turning their ideas into template-able pages.

Bahero
12-10-2009, 04:51 PM
jason your right mmo is not a genre, but this mmo is multiple genre so i didnt wanna waste your time with mmofps sport adventure rpg space simulator racing etc.

Cypher
05-10-2010, 03:36 AM
I can do you a 3D site, i'm working on my own one for my adobe certified developer and flash certificate and theres this, send me a P/M and send me what you want on it, i.e. what i can do and what i can pass on for advanced scripting, right now, i'm doing a number of high concept pitches, im not rushing into getting a team of each speciality but it helps throughout the course.